Adding complexity – by swapping character-case, and injecting numbers and symbols – does not improve the entropy (strength) of a passphrase much. Increasing the length of a passphrase is the best way to improve its entropy, and the easiest way to increase passphrase length is to add random dictionary words.
— via Panda Strike
Combine in a 30mL bottle:
- 40 drops Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil (bark oil is toxic)
- 60 drops Clove Bud Essential Oil (read the precautions!)
- 60 drops “Lemon Eucalyptus” (Eucalyptus Citriodora) Essential Oil or Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil (avoid eucalyptus globulus)
- 80 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 40 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 20 drops Sage Essential Oil
- 40 drops Ravensara Essential Oil
- (optional) 40-60 drops of any aromatic essential oil of your choosing. We have found Lavender Essential Oil to be effective at balancing the clove + citrus scent of the other oils.
…then fill the bottle with a light carrier oil of your choosing.
For you Uke players out there:
Verses: C, G, F, C, G (repeat)
Chorus: F, C, G, C, F, C, F, G, C
— transcribed by Noah Swearingen
*To use Homebrew instead of Macports (section 3):
brew update brew upgrade brew install pam_yubico
sudo nano /etc/hostname
Change ‘raspberrypi’ to your custom hostname.
-x to exit. 'Y' to save.
sudo /etc/init.d/hostname.sh sudo reboot
via: How-To Geek
Standard package update process (skip if recently updated):
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade
Install avahi-daemon mdns:
sudo apt-get install avahi-daemon
via: How-To Geek
Click to enlarge. Also available as a PDF.
via: BibleGateway Blog
The Little Sisters Disciples of the Lamb are a contemplative community that enables girls with Down’s syndrome to respond to a religious vocation.
We follow every day the “little way” taught by Saint Therese; knowing that “great actions are forbidden to us,” we learn from her to receive everything from God, to “love for the brothers who fight,” to “scatter flowers for Jesus,” and to pray for the intentions entrusted to us.
I know now, Lord, why You utter no answer. You are Yourself the answer. Before Your face questions die away. What other answer would suffice?
– C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces